This sweet and salty combination of rice noodles, chicken and fish sauce makes for a tasty chicken pad thai that anyone can make and everyone will love.
Chicken Pad Thai
This tasty sweet and salty combination of rice noodles, chicken and fish sauce makes for an authentic Pad Thai that anyone can make and everyone will love.
Chef and a Baker: Chef and a Baker
Recipe type: Main
- 2 Shallots minced
- 2 Minced Garlic bulbs
- 1 Minced Lemongrass stalk
- 1 piece of Minced Ginger
- Organic Chicken Breast Large Dice
- Rice noodles
- Handful of Mung Bean Sprouts
- 3 ounce of Pad Thai sauce
- 1 ounce Sambal (Red chili paste)
- 2 Eggs
- Handful of Thai Basil
- Handful of Mint
- Handful of Pulsed peanuts
- 1 Fresno Chili
- Black sesame seeds and a handful of Scallions (Green onions) for garnish
- Sauté in oil a pinch of shallots, lemongrass, ginger and garlic.
- Add well-seasoned diced chicken and cook chicken until ¾ done.
- Drop par cooked rice noodles into pasta cooker for 45 seconds, drain and add to pan. Add handful of bean sprouts, scallions, 1oz Sambal and 3oz of pad Thai sauce.
- Mix well and incorporate the sauce into the ingredients in the pan.
- Push noodles to one side of the pan and crack 2 eggs into pan season and scramble (Carbonara style).
- Add chopped Thai basil and mint and mix well with tongs.
- Using a squirt bottle make a small circle of the Pad Thai sauce in the center of a 12 inch bowl. Bird’s nest the Pad Thai on top of the sauce and garnish with black sesame seeds, bean sprouts, lime slices and red Fresno chilies coin cut.